Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Church Dinners

We just had a great church dinner, actually it was a lunch but for some reason I tend to always say dinner. We ate a lot of Spaghetti, or should I say we cooked a lot of Spaghetti, and sent home a lot of Spaghetti. And I took home a lot of food. We totally missed judged how much to cook and how many were going to be there.
In my defense I did ask how many people everyone had invited and we went with that number. There could have been 45 people so we cooked for 50. We had 25.
It always seems to be so difficult to get an accurate number on visitors. You can usually depend on the regulars so getting that count is pretty easy, its the rest of the crowd that is difficult to pin down.

Well I'm just ranting right now. Only because I haven't posted anything for awhile and I'm trying to post often.

No comments:

Post a Comment